Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Funny!

I don't keep track of everything that's blammed, but I'm sure no masterpieces get blammed.
I'm against people that vote 0 on everything, but ANYONE has the right to bad, even on good movies. If the concept was, that if you couldn't do better, you can't rate it bad, then there would be no such thing as Movie Film Critics.

Final Fantasy X Photo Final Fantasy X Photo

The humor was okay, and you have an interesting way by drawing your characters with big eyes. Anyhow I'm a sucker for FF-parodies.

New Zelda New Zelda

........

A true gamer would care more about gameplay, rather than graphics. The new look shocked us all, but I wouldn't call it a "mistake". There's nothing wrong with innovation.
The first Zelda, compared to nowaday games, has terrible graphics, but still great gameplay. I don't see you complaining about that.
Also, since when has there been a Zelda that had really really bad gameplay?
As for the movie, it was boring! It took waaay too long for you to even get your point across. At least you did a good job collecting the pics.

Dear newbies Dear newbies

Good message but...

Wouldn't this rather go on one of the mbs, or something?... But it may not get as much attention... Oh well.

To tell the truth, I'm a newbie as well, but luckily my first movie got reviewed by some really nice ppl, that actually pretended to like my movie, and that gave me lots of motivation.
Recently I have discovered that non-stick animation is ALOT funner to make than stick animation, so I'm taking lots gonna take lots of time out of my life to make a better flash.

Perahaps the NG team could make a bigger noob section? And maybe highlight the link. It might take alot of crap off of NG.

Black Mage vs. Megaman X Black Mage vs. Megaman X

Good movie.

Great for a quick life, but personally I don't think it's good enough to be in the Daily top 5. BTW was the song an event song, because it didn't match with the lyrics at the end.

Final Fantasy VBall Final Fantasy VBall

You sure have a way with sprites.

Go Gau! Thou thou thou thou! Hahahaha.... Very funny. Keep up the good work.

Resident Evil:  Flash Edn Resident Evil: Flash Edn

You have a sense of humor!

Not only was it funny, but you have a great way of drawing people. Good voice acting, but it sounded bad when the voice cut off. Anyway, keep up the good work! I look forward to your future projects.

Mullen: Casper to Casper Mullen: Casper to Casper

Nice frame-by-frame.

Try adding some sound though. Make it longer! Yes, I understand frame-by-frame animation is hard to do, but it would be better if it was longer.

god hates us all god hates us all

Good animation...

But you don't seem to get the point. God took his time to create us and everything else. I think we should be grateful us humans are even alive, and are blessed with such a wonderful life. All else he asks is that you believe that his Son is our saviour... For anyone who reads this reviews who is either is atheist or another religion than Christianity, mock me if you want. But I think I'll keep my fire insurance. Better safe than sorry; I don't see what I have to lose.

The Final Task The Final Task

Wow!

Great movie! I love the graphics!