Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Funny!

I don't keep track of everything that's blammed, but I'm sure no masterpieces get blammed.
I'm against people that vote 0 on everything, but ANYONE has the right to bad, even on good movies. If the concept was, that if you couldn't do better, you can't rate it bad, then there would be no such thing as Movie Film Critics.

Final Fantasy X Photo Final Fantasy X Photo

The humor was okay, and you have an interesting way by drawing your characters with big eyes. Anyhow I'm a sucker for FF-parodies.

New Zelda New Zelda

........

A true gamer would care more about gameplay, rather than graphics. The new look shocked us all, but I wouldn't call it a "mistake". There's nothing wrong with innovation.
The first Zelda, compared to nowaday games, has terrible graphics, but still great gameplay. I don't see you complaining about that.
Also, since when has there been a Zelda that had really really bad gameplay?
As for the movie, it was boring! It took waaay too long for you to even get your point across. At least you did a good job collecting the pics.

Super Smash Bros X Super Smash Bros X

Great game!

I'll be sure to check out the single-player mode when you're done!

Just a suggestion, but the engine is great, and a sort of platform-jumping thing would be fun.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Tons of fun!

This is the best game on NG! But it would be better if there was a health bar, because a one hit die and 10 lives can be frusterating. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing the future installments.

Help Herman 3: SKATING!!! Help Herman 3: SKATING!!!

A valuable lesson.

It was alright... Really easy, and pretty bad graphics, but an important lesson.